Monday, April 19, 2010

Inaugural Pic


Yeah, so I thought I would post a doodle I made seeing as how I'm...a writer. As I write this, I'm listening to "Caligulove" by Them Crooked Vultures. Has there ever been a better title to a song? So, this is from ummm...untitled adventure story 1. Well, as you can see, there's a title, but hardly acceptable for mass consumption. What we have here is a picture of what is supposed to be Malcolm and the pile of beetles (if you're one of the two people who have read the story, then you know what this is about). If not, some background: this is a story, the majority of which I wrote when I was 19 and then barely worked on again after that. I still want to finish it one day, unfortunately there's a lot of distance between me and the characters now. Hopefully this posting a pic works and isn't a bunch of bull hockey. Its totally just a doodle; unfortunately its also about as good a drawing as I could do if I really put my heart into it. Harder I try, worse it gets. Anyway, hopefully it works. Here goes

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It worked...though this may be one case where shrinking the picture actually made it look worse. That's not supposed to happen; its supposed to look better when miniaturized. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete